WELCOME!

This is where I share my latest news and photos. Enjoy and "LIKE" my facebook page here!

Thursday 15 March 2012

Zigedub meets Peter Hunnigale

My favourite selector on Reggae4us Zigedub has his first interview with his favourite UK vocalist who happens to also be my favourite and who was once again nominated "Best British Male Vocalist" at B.R.I.A. (British Reggae Industry Awards)!


Please tune in and also join us in the chat at www.reggae4us.com/chat/ You will see it's a friendly place! Personally, I am very much looking forward to this interview, I can't wait!

Update:

Here is the show including the interview to listen if you have missed it or enjoyed the vibes as much as I did:

7 comments:

  1. Flyer work lookin' boom shot my girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl puh-lease - from me?! - you done know I dig yer tings! Blog looking good overall too. I've been a real lazy blogger the past year. :( How are you doing these days???? I feel like it's been an age and a half since we exchanged. Where is the time going - feels like it's already been a year since January! Uh. Random: you have NO idea how I'm dying to get back over the pond. Uh...again - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listening to the Show....Nice! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOd Job ZIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE Bredda! Bless Sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Maria! Yes sis, I think so, too!!! :-))

      Delete
    2. peter you are the best lovers rock singer have golden voice many thanks of
      heart for give happy with you music please need you music give me life
      thank you of heart and bless you peter please new album
      tasio from bilbao spain

      Delete